Thursday, December 6, 2012

Shit Happens!!


We all know that having a baby around, some pretty gross things happen on a daily basis. I got lucky growing up with a baby, and doing lots of babysitting.  Of course there are things I'm still learning. Well my husband, being a new daddy and all got some wonderful new experiences! For example, the wonders of diaper changing!

A few weeks back, our son had a loaded diaper, and Chris decided he was going to change him this time. Well, little did he know, he wasn't done!! So, out of reaction, he stuck his hand beneath it and caught it! Man was I cracking up! Once he realized what he did he was so grossed out, then the little guy started peeing. I wanted to tell him to cover him up with a diaper but I was laughing to hard to say anything.

Then, the very next day, he did it AGAIN! I was like didn't you learn from the first time around? I was so amused by this incident, I kept trying to tell him that when he's aiming cover him up because he's going to pee. And always wait for a few mins after you think he's done going before changing him unless it's super loaded. Don't want any to come out if possible! And definitely want him to be finished!


2 comments:

  1. Hey, I did the first thing that came to mind. I stuck my hand down there so I could make sure Darius poo did not end up on the floor or the blanket. Darius is beautiful though and I feel like a full on Daddy when I get to experience these kinds of things. I did learn from the first time silly girl. First thing that came to mind was to put my hands down there. LOVE YOU and Darius!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol At least you kept things clean....Other than your hand! xD We love you to sweetheart!! <3

    ReplyDelete