Sunday, December 9, 2012

First Christmas preparations!

So! Darius is going to be having his first Christmas this year! It's a shame that we couldn't have all of the family together! He's getting so big! Sooo! That just means lots of pictures to take for everyone! <3 Well here's an attempt at a family photo with him. He was quite difficult to take pictures of.





Then, of course we took single ones as well!
Daddy and Darius!

And of course Darius and I



His Christmas socks say, "My 1st" On one then the other says, "Christmas". 





And of course he does what babies do, eats his fingers!!


He of course also spit up, so I had to change him again. So I put on another Christmas outfit I had gotten him. He was just too cute! And was in the mood to play afterward.








No comments:

Post a Comment