Tuesday, December 4, 2012

7 weeks old!


So today Darius is now 7 Weeks and 2 days old! 

First Chris and I took him out this morning and did a little stroll around the area and looked through some stores, then around 2 went home and my sister and I went out and did he love that! He loved looking at all of the girl clothes and hearing the Christmas music in all of the stores. 



                          
                       Wearing his Batman outfit! My little bat boy!



We tried going into one of the 99 cent stores and the lady wouldn't let us in because we had to leave the stroller up front but there was a baby in it! I guess they wanted us to either carry him or the car seat around the store. Talk about not family friendly. But either way we left, nothing we could do about it. Lady was irritated though that we went to another store instead of just walking around carrying him, but they aren't light, and kind of hard to carry him and the items at the same time.

So we get home and I change him because as babies do, he had spit up everywhere, and my sister got him cute booties that say "My first Christmas"



And Trying to keep him awake for a little while so he's not up all night I pulled out his play mat for him to play on and he absolutely LOVED it!





No comments:

Post a Comment